Beautiful country living! This 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath home sits on 14.47 acres of improved pasture near Quihi. With approximately 2300 sf (per MCAD), this home features a petrified wood fireplace in the family room, large Utility/Canning room, in-ground pool, screened patio, and mature Oak trees. Numerous outbuildings include a greenhouse, pool house with full bath, smokehouse, workshop with AC, and storage building. The 20′ X 10′ 4th Bedroom could also be used as a Hobby Room. This home, built in 1976, is in need of renovation/updating.
- 15′ X 13′ Living Room
- 22′ X 14′ Family Room with wood burning, full masonry fireplace
- 12′ X 9′ Kitchen
- 16′ X 11′ Master Bedroom
- 19′ X 11′ Utility/Canning Room with sink and gas stove connection
- 41′ X 13′ Screened in patio
- 23′ X 28′ Detached Carport
- 14.47 acres-cross fenced
- Seasonal stock tank/pond
- Beautiful pipe entry gate-auto close
- Medina Electric, Yancey Water, Septic
- Hondo ISD
Shown by appointment only
PRICE $419,000 Conventional loan, Cash
The above information was obtained from sources deemed reliable and is represented in good faith, but its accuracy is not warranted. The availability and price of this property is subject to change.