This charming 1930′ era 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home features a large front and side porch. This pier and beam home is approximately 1,630 sf (per MCAD) and has been recently updated with wood beams in the kitchen, dining room and entry, full kitchen remodel and tile flooring in the kitchen, dining room and bathrooms. The Kitchen remodel includes new cabinets, island, and flooring. Renovations have included foundation repair and HVAC. Property has a historic rock building and 2 out buildings.
• Wood and tile flooring
• Large 15′ X 13′ Living Room with gas fireplace
• Dimensional ceilings in Living Room and all Bedrooms
• 13′ X 12′ Master Bedroom
• Wood beams in Entry, Kitchen and Dining Room
• 14′ X 13′ Kitchen with soapstone counters and gas stove
• 6.36 acres, partially fenced
• Medina Electric, Yancey Water, Septic
• Hondo ISD
• Property is within a flood zone but above the 100 year elevation. Flood insurance is estimated to be $650 with Elevation Certificate
• Old water well. Needs new equipment if owner desires to use it
Shown by appointment only.
PRICE $345,000 Conventional, FHA, VA loans
The above information was obtained from sources deemed reliable and is represented in good faith, but accuracy is not warranted. The availability and price of this property is subject to change.